NanoMem Solutions is pleased to confirm the commencement of a comprehensive comparative technical and commercial review of our existing membrane acid reclamation separation technologies.
NanoMem Solutions acid reclamation process from industrial waste has achieved the technical milestones needed to consider binding downstream partnerships, with the Company’s improved financial position (non-dilutionary funding) is enabling stronger commitments within the acid reclamation supply chain. Leading technologies, subject to appropriate business conditions, will be considered for partnership or investment by NanoMem.
Our time is therefore right to thoroughly compare downstream opportunities, with a view to achieving the lowest cost and risk partnering to provide reclamation processes for industry.
NanoMem has developed a proprietary extraction process that can play an important role in providing security, first to an emerging separation value chain for the following fields:
- Ion selectivity – to target specific elements like lithium, cobalt, gold, uranium, iron, vanadium and titanium etc
- Energy Fuel Cell membrane technology
- Removing chloride and fluoride from drinking water
- Salt reduction – desalination for irrigation and stock
- Whey de-acidification
- Heavy metals removal
- Laboratory separation
- Brine concentrations – Potash
- Organic acids recovery
- Wastewater treatment
- Salt removal from food and juice